Re: ODBC Access from Visual Foxpro - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Hiroshi Inoue
Subject Re: ODBC Access from Visual Foxpro
Date
List pgsql-odbc
Are you turning on *Recognize Unique Indexes* option ?

OTOH psqlodbc driver itself doesn't support updatable
cursors, so you need some means to access updatable
cursors like M$ DAO-Jet/ M$ ODBC cursor library...

I've tried (updatable) driver cursors a little
but gave up the plan due to a recent backend
change.

regards,
Hiroshi Inoue