Re: Good software takes 10 years - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Justin Clift
Subject Re: Good software takes 10 years
Date
List pgsql-general
:-)

Thats cool.  Sometimes it's hard to tell.  It's not like you can ask
"Hey guys, can I post about this nifty XYZ article I found?  If you say
no, I won't.  I promise.  Whoops, too late."

So far as I've seen, things you've posted have been relevant.  That
article was about larger software projects and their maturement times.
PostgreSQL *is* a larger software project.  Bingo, it fits.

:)

Regards and best wishes,

+ Justin