Re: Re: About i8n - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From David BOURIAUD
Subject Re: Re: About i8n
Date
List pgsql-sql
Peter Eisentraut wrote:

> David BOURIAUD writes:
>

> > I'm running postgreSQL v7.1.2,
>
> NLS won't appear until 7.2, but you are invited to help.

Since you seems to be much involved with postgreSQL developement, I send
you this mail not as a question, but as a request ! I'd like to help,
for sure, but unfortunately, I don't have access to cvs. I mean, it is
installed on my linux box, but I am behind a firewall and at least 3
proxies, and so, it doesn't work. Anyway, if I could help to translate
postgres messages into french, send me the po file(s) and I'll do my
best. As for developping, I'm already involved in a project concerning
postgreSQL. I will launch it this summer. It consists in a KDE2 app that
would allow a user to type a select request in, so as to have a pdf file
produced automatically. I've already contacted pdflib team, and they
told me that as far as I don't change their code, it's OK... But don't
send me e-mail concerning this project (to give me help or so on), for
it won't be started until jully/august and won't be downloadable until
september, at least (I say this for the person from the list, not for
you directly). Anyway, I will need help to know which classes can be
used, and how to use them.... But it will be for later.

--
David BOURIAUD
In a world without walls or fences, what use do we have