Re: 7.1.2 schedule (was Re: Posted 7.1 RPMs for Mandrake 7.2) - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Thomas Lockhart
Subject Re: 7.1.2 schedule (was Re: Posted 7.1 RPMs for Mandrake 7.2)
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> HOWEVER, I _do_ have 7.1.1 RPMs built (minus some minor modifications) for
> RedHat 7.1.  Thomas, would you mind e-mailing me any changes you made to
> anything (other than the version diff)?  I have another patch from Trond to
> apply to the initscript, and more testing would be nice.

No changes were necessary :))

> Thomas, which pgtcl problem are you referring to?

The plpgsql one, of course. Got the name wrong...

> As to the group write permissions, Thomas...... The perms on the RPMS subdir
> now set g+w.  Sorry.  I'll need to set my umask a little more appropriately.

Great. I'll move things around. btw, I've found that things like "scp"
don't respect a .cshrc umask setting, so you will likely need to check
permissions when you are working in those directories anyway.
                   - Thomas