Re: Ideal hardware configuration for pgsql - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Justin Clift
Subject Re: Ideal hardware configuration for pgsql
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi all,

When I checked the Promise site about a week and a half ago, there
wasn't any mention of Linux support, and doing a quick search for it
around the Net didn't find any Linux support for this controller either.

Does anyone know of working Linux drivers for it?

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift