Re: Tag'd, packaged and ready to go ... - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Thomas Lockhart
Subject Re: Tag'd, packaged and ready to go ...
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> Well folks, I just fixed the CVS tags (renamed REL7_1 to REL7_1_BETA and
> moved REL7_1 to today) and packaged up the release ... this is it, any new
> fixes go into v7.1.1 ... :)

OK, I have some (small) patches for documentation, but afaicr it is not
critical.

Postscript docs should be completely done in the next few days, with
some available almost immediately. The Reference Manual will take the
longest, as the jade rtf output causes trouble in M$Word as well as in
Applixware :(

Did we get all of the ancillary plain text documents generated?
                    - Thomas