Tag'd, packaged and ready to go ... - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From The Hermit Hacker
Subject Tag'd, packaged and ready to go ...
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Well folks, I just fixed the CVS tags (renamed REL7_1 to REL7_1_BETA and
moved REL7_1 to today) and packaged up the release ... this is it, any new
fixes go into v7.1.1 ... :)

I'm preparing a formal PR/Announce, and will send that out later on this
evening, but want to give some of the mirror sites a chance to update
before doing such ...

If anyone wants to grab a copy of this, make sure there are no outstanding
issues with the packaging itself, please do ...

There are no changes between rc4 and full release, except that D'Arcy
removed a 'beta' comment from the Python interface ... so if you are
running rc4 now, no need to upgrade ...

Unless any major disagreements, I'd like to scheduale v7.1.1 now, for May
1st, at which time I'll do our normal branch for v7.2 ... so, if you are
sitting on any *bug fixes* for v7.1, plesae start shoving them in
effective this email ...

Systems Administrator @ hub.org