RC3-3 RPMS. - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Lamar Owen
Subject RC3-3 RPMS.
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Are up. Contrib subpackage includes built binaries.

Binary RPMset built for _Red_Hat_6.2_.  I will be building Red Hat 7.0
RPMS after I get back from a two day vacation -- which will put me back
online Wednesday.  I might get a set out for RH7 tomorrow, though.

The split to contrib and docs subpackages has greatly reduced the size
of the main client RPM down to a little over 1MB.  The contrib
subpackage is nearly a meg, as is the docs subpackage (which as yet
doesn't have the hardcopy docs).

Also, I would love it to see jars of the 7.1 JDBC built in the near
future, as I _still_ don't have a good JDK on any of my devel boxen --
meaning I'm still shipping the 7.0 JDBC in the jdbc subpackage.

ftp://ftp.postgresql.org/pub/dev/test-rpms,as usual.  See
README.rpm-dist in the main package for more details, as it is actually
up to date at this time.
--
Lamar Owen
WGCR Internet Radio