Re: Re: RC3 ... - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Lamar Owen
Subject Re: Re: RC3 ...
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Thomas Lockhart wrote:
> I'll go ahead and start generating hardcopy, though I understand that it
> is no longer allowed into the shipping tarball :(
> Lamar, do you plan to continue to package the hardcopy somewhere in the
> RPMs? If so, I'll have them ready soon.

I didn't for 7.0, IIRC.  Or maybe I did for 7.0, but then didn't for
7.0.2? I'll have to go back to the changelog....

I am open to suggestion -- should it be part of the main postgresql RPM
with the source and html docs, or should it be a separate package, such
as postgresql-hardcopy-docs? Ideas?  Comments?

The 'Internals' document is still in the main package, FWIW.
--
Lamar Owen
WGCR Internet Radio