Re: display temp table structure? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Limin Liu
Subject Re: display temp table structure?
Date
List pgsql-general
Bruce Momjian wrote:

> > Tom Lane wrote:

It seems that client application has to keep a mapping for all the temporary
tables it created.  I wonder if that's the case, how can you later implement
\d temp_table_name  (in the TODO list)?

If backend does not keep temp_table_name, this looks like somthing impossible to
do (to me).  (I hope my question makes sense.)

BTW, thanks for the workaround.

--
LM.Liu