Caldera Install - Mailing list pgsql-general

From gambits
Subject Caldera Install
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi All
  I need some advice.
I have installed PostgreSQL v7.0.2 on OS/2 v4
The OS/2 Installed & works Fine.. : )
However my Linux version is not installed as I
read on the Postgres site that v7.0.3-2 will install
on Caldera eServer 2.3 but not on Caldera eDesktop 2.4..
..as there are diffences between the Caldera products..

I have eServer 2.3 in the box as I am running a network
with several Caldera desktops 2.3 and eDesktop 2.4.
The 2.4 is my server.. After 5 yrs of running Linux
I have found no need for a Special " Server Edition".
I read the eServer Docs and this seems to be a bunch
of make your life easier network tools.
 I don't want to tear down old installs as I am also running
DB2 7.1...
 Any advice on what the differences are and how I can
correct eDesktop 2.4 to work with PostgreSQL..

Thank You
Bob T