Re: Re: Anyone can create tables! - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Dan McGrath
Subject Re: Re: Anyone can create tables!
Date
List pgsql-general
Wel guys, thanks for the advice. I guess my own custom CGI would work, or
something similar. Your help has been greatly apreciated. I was merely trying to
find out if its possible to do it any other way, and you guys have already given
me some stuff to think about. Cheers!

Dan