Re: (blowfish in Postgres) Undefined symbol -- YAY! - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Boulat Khakimov
Subject Re: (blowfish in Postgres) Undefined symbol -- YAY!
Date
List pgsql-general
"Eric G. Miller" wrote:
> I suspect you want
>         -L/usr/src/postgresql-7.0.3/src/interfaces/
>         /home/boulat/Funio.com/database/libblowfish.a -c -o encode -lpq
>
> But I wonder if, libblowfish.a is compiled with position independent
> code *and* if libpq is reachable by the backend database.  I don't think
> your libblowfish is getting linked into the object.

libblofish.a wasnt getting linked to encode.so , I fixed that
now it works w/o a glitch! :)

two way encoding in Postgres using blowfish!!!

If anyone is interested im goin to put a source code on a webpage or
something

Life is good again :P

Regards,
Boulat Khakimov