Re: Re: [HACKERS] Release in 2 weeks ... - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Hiroshi Inoue
Subject Re: Re: [HACKERS] Release in 2 weeks ...
Date
List pgsql-odbc
Tom Lane wrote:

> Emmanuel Charpentier <charpent@bacbuc.dyndns.org> writes:
> > Yep ! As of beta4, the ODBC driver is still seriously broken (the
> > original libpsqlodbc.so.0.26 doesn't even connect. A version patched by
> > Nick Gorham allows some connectivity (you can query the DB), but still
> > has some serious breakage (i. e. no "obvious" ways to see views from
> > StarOffice or MS-Access)).

I think I've fixed this bug at least for MS-Access.
You could get the latest win32 driver from
  ftp://ftp.greatbridge.org/pub/pgadmin/stable/psqlodbc.zip .
Please try it.

However I'm not sure about unixODBC.

Regards,
Hiroshi Inoue