Re: Patches with vacuum fixes available for 7.0.x - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From G. Anthony Reina
Subject Re: Patches with vacuum fixes available for 7.0.x
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Alfred,
   Is there a tarbar with the updated files for the vacuum patch? Or,
is there some way to use the 'v.diff' file without the need to modify
the files by hand? I started changing the files by hand, but realized
that there is so much information that I'm bound to make a mistake in
the manual update.

Thanks.
-Tony Reina