Re: Modeling tool / ODBC - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Nelio Alves Pereira Filho
Subject Re: Modeling tool / ODBC
Date
List pgsql-general
Well, I'm using 'target server' ODBC, and I'm not being able to generate
foreign keys, for instance, with 'complete compare'.

Are there any secrets of using ERWin with pgsql??

Tks again.

--
Nelio Alves Pereira Filho
IFX Networks - www.ifx.com.br