Re: RPM-7.0.3 install errors - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Lamar Owen
Subject Re: RPM-7.0.3 install errors
Date
List pgsql-general
mjbjr@beaudesign.com wrote:
> >           (including postgresql-test-7.0.3-2.i386.rpm)

>   cd to /usr/lib/pgsql/test/regress,
>   su to postgres, and execute the command line:
>     time ./regress.sh linux | tee regress.out

> misc .. ./regress.sh: sql/misc.sql: No such file or directory
> diff: results/misc.out: No such file or directory

> I see that the docs say there can be some failures, and to check the doc's
> for further
> explanation.  In all the docs that I checked, I had 1-3 *possible"
> similiar errors, but
> obviously I have way beyond the few that might be acceptable.

Can you run 'rpm -ql postgresql-test' and send the output to me, please?

Then, ls -lR /usr/lib/pgsql and send that to me as well.  Something is
majorly broken in your test subpackage.  I'll have to double-check.
--
Lamar Owen
WGCR Internet Radio