Re: win32 version of PG7.0.x? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Jose Manuel Lorenzo Lopez
Subject Re: win32 version of PG7.0.x?
Date
List pgsql-general

Partyka Robert schrieb:

> Is there anywhere on net builded version of PG7.0.x for Windows ?

Hello community,

I think this is a very interesting question! :) Is there anyone who
knows
something about this??? I asked days ago something similar about
how to compile postgresql on Win32. ;)

Thank you!

José Manuel Lorenzo López

** José Manuel Lorenzo López                                        **
** ICA Informationssysteme Consulting & Anwendungsgesellschaft mbH  **
** Dept. SAP Basis R/3  VBue                                        **
** phone: (+49511) 938-2961                                         **
** fax  : (+49511) 938-2270                                         **
** e-mail to: jose-manuel.lorenzo-lopez@conti.de                    **