Re: beta testing version - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Hannu Krosing
Subject Re: beta testing version
Date
List pgsql-hackers
xuyifeng wrote:

I just noticed this conversation so I have not followed all of it,
but you seem to have strange priorities

> I just want PG can be improved quickly, for me crash recover is very urgent problem,

Crash avoidance is usually much more urgent, at least on production
servers.

> otherewise PG is forced to stay on my desktop machine, We'll dare not  move it to our Server,

Why do you keep crashing your server ?

If your desktop crashes less often than your server you might exchange
them, no?

> I always see myself as a customer,  customer is always right.

I'd like to see myself as being always right too ;)

Hannu