Re: pgaccess - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Olivier Cherrier
Subject Re: pgaccess
Date
List pgsql-general
Hello

 >That document is not correct.  --with-tcl is enough.

OK, I will reconpile my PostgreSQL server with only the tcl option.

 >> Thus, I have no X-server on its. Is it a problem ?
 >
 >If you don't have an X server then you're going to have a pretty tough
 >time running graphical applications such as pgaccess.  Not
 >sure what you
 >mean with "Thus ...", perhaps there's a misunderstanding.
 >
 >> By the way, what do I need on the client side to use pgaccess ?
 >
 >Tcl/Tk

I explain the situation :
I have :
_ a server Postgresql
_ my workstation
I want to install the minimum configuration under the Postgresql server.
On my workstation, I installed pgaccess and would like to connect to
server and design databases.
The server and the workstation are under the OpenBSD OS.
Do I need X-client on my server ?

Thanks.

Olivier