Re: [HACKERS] (download ANSI SQL benchmark?) Re: Postgres article - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Ned Lilly
Subject Re: [HACKERS] (download ANSI SQL benchmark?) Re: Postgres article
Date
List pgsql-general
(bcc to -hackers)

The Benchmark Factory software, recently acquired by Quest Software,
can be downloaded for a 30-day trial (limited # of users) at:

http://www.benchmarkfactory.com/emaildatabase/FormBenchmarkFactoryTrial.asp?product=BenchmarkFactory

(note long URL above might have wrapped)

That's the package we used - also the one that eWeek (formerly
PCWeek) and other trade magazines use.  See
http://www.greatbridge.com/about/press.php?content_id=4 for more
info on how we conducted the test.

Regards,
Ned