Re: Large index operation crashes postgres - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Frans Hals
Subject Re: Large index operation crashes postgres
Date
List pgsql-general
Paul,

do you know, if Postgis 1.3.6 will survive, if I install Geos 3.2 over
it? Currently, there's Geos 3.1.1 installed.
I remember, I had to downgrade Postgis/Geos to be compatible with
Postgres 8.3.9. As I "herited" the database from a  8.3.9 dump, I
needed to fit my installation before restoring the dump.

Thanks
Frans