Re: Listserver problems? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Tim Kientzle
Subject Re: Listserver problems?
Date
List pgsql-general
'set digest' isn't completely working right now.

In particular, the response message gives you
the option of verifying through a web page
that isn't accessible ("no permission" error).

If you try to verify through email (by sending
the "accept" command, you get the following
response:

> **** No digests have been configured for the pgsql-general list.
> ****
> Use the 'help set' command to see an explanation of the settings.

            - Tim Kientzle