Re: duplicate key ? (fwd) - Mailing list pgsql-general

From KuroiNeko
Subject Re: duplicate key ? (fwd)
Date
List pgsql-general
> According  to my  last  test. It  seems  not to  be  a solution  changing
> encoding of
> database. I've created new test  database with SQL_ASCII encoding and got
> same
> result.

 Very strange.... Works OK here on 7.0.0, database created with no explicit
encoding. Actually, what  I don't really like about the  table is that attr
named `count.' It's the name of an aggregate.
 Have you tried enabling full logging and monitoring what's going on?

--

 contaminated fish and microchips
  huge supertankers on Arabian trips

 Rainbow, Difficult to Cure