Re: Security- ODBC over Internet - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Poul L. Christiansen
Subject Re: Security- ODBC over Internet
Date
List pgsql-general
You could try and experiment with a SSH link between the client and the
server. Here is some info how to setup VNC, but it should apply to all
applications. http://www.uk.research.att.com/vnc/sshwin.html

I would never send the data unencrypted over the Internet.

Poul L. Christiansen