PostgreSQL on Cobalt Raq and Cold Fusion on NT using ODBC? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From forhire@lewiscounty.com (Randall Smith)
Subject PostgreSQL on Cobalt Raq and Cold Fusion on NT using ODBC?
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi Everyone,

I've got PostgreSQL running on a Cobalt Raq3 (linux) and I'd like to be able
to access my databases via Cold Fusion running on NT but I can't seem to
connect. Here's what I've done:

Edit pg_hba.conf to allow remote NT host.
Added -i to allow postmaster to allow TCP connections.
Installed ODBC on NT and configured it to use PostgreSQL on raq.

This is the error I get:
ODBC Error Code = S1000 (General error)
Could not connect to the server; Could not connect to remote socket.

Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance,

Randy Smith
Tiger Mountain Technologies