JDBC Patch - Take 2 - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Christopher Cain
Subject JDBC Patch - Take 2
Date
List pgsql-patches
As if my JDBC patch hasn't already caused enough grief, there is now a
one-line change necessary. Due to the Mark Holloman "New Relkind for
Views" patch, my support for views in the driver will need to be updated
to match. The change to DatabaseMetaData.getTableTypes[][] is as
follows:

-    {"VIEW",           "(relkind='r' and relhasrules='t' and relname !~
'^pg_' and relname !~ '^xinv')"},
+    {"VIEW",           "(relkind='v' and relname !~ '^pg_' and relname

I'm not including a full-on patch because I'm not sure what the cvs
status of my original patch is (or if Peter just wants to roll it in
with some other fixes), but I would be glad to whip one up if you like.
Just let me know if I need to diff against the original code or my
intial patch.

Also, I apologize for the cross-post on the initial patch and subsequent
cvs issue. In the future, I will send any JDBC patches to the JDBC list
and let the indefatigable Peter sort it out :)

- Christopher