Re: RPMs and symlinks (was Re: [NOVICE] C++ library probs) - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Leandro Fanzone
Subject Re: RPMs and symlinks (was Re: [NOVICE] C++ library probs)
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Tom Lane wrote:

> Hmm.  Are you speaking of installed headers (stored in something like
> /usr/local/include/pgsql/) or are you looking at a full Postgres
> source-code tree?

Installed headers on /usr/include/pgsql. Didn't installed the source. The
link actually points to .././include/port/linux.h which doesn't exist. On the
other hand I have some "port" directory /usr/include/pgsql (it's not the
directory where the link is pointing, needless to say) but has no linux.h
inside, anyway.

Leandro Fanzone
Compañía HASAR
Buenos Aires