if (SQLCODE != 0) { sprintf(rMsg,"ERROR: ERROR on SELError Unknown type 'oid8' - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Paul Hardiman
Subject if (SQLCODE != 0) { sprintf(rMsg,"ERROR: ERROR on SELError Unknown type 'oid8'
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi,
using postgres 7.02 linux 2.2.13-4mdk. I built postgres with perl and
odbc turn on. No other options.
The location /opt/postgres is newly created and owned by postgres.

when running initdb -d, I get the following excerpt:
<excerpt>
Running with debug mode on.
initdb: Using /usr/lib/pgsql/local1_template1.bki.source as input to
create the template database.
initdb: Using /usr/lib/pgsql/global1.bki.source as input to create the
global classes.
initdb: Using /usr/lib/pgsql/pg_hba.conf.sample as default
authentication control file.
This database system will be initialized with username "postgres".
This user will own all the data files and must also own the server
process.

Creating database system directory /opt/postgres/data
Creating database system directory /opt/postgres/data/base
Creating database XLOG directory /opt/postgres/data/pg_xlog
Creating template database in /opt/postgres/data/base/template1
Running: /usr/local/pgsql/bin/postgres -boot -x -C -F
-D/opt/postgres/data -d template1
<proname name>
<proowner int4>
<prolang oid>