a question of TIME - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From Gérald de Roany
Subject a question of TIME
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
Helo,
I am using the driver psqlodbc 6.50.0000 under Win 2000 to "link" with
postgreSQL 7.0.2 under Linux (Corel Linux v1.1 in fact).

I have a table with a column of type TIME.
The table was created with pgaccess.

Updating this column is done with MS ASP / IIS and works fine.
Viewing this column is strange : I get the current date of the HTTP
server followed by a space and followed by the time value that was
stored.
Under psql and pgaccess everything look fine so I guess ODBC ...

With a column of type TIMESTAMP everything's OK.

pleaaase what's wrong ?

Sincerely,
--
Cordialement,