Re: Great Bridge benchmark results for Postgres, 4 others - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Ned Lilly
Subject Re: Great Bridge benchmark results for Postgres, 4 others
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi Adrian,

We only used the released versions of each database.  We'd be happy to run
the tests again when MySQL 3.23 is official, or when Interbase ships a
real ODBC driver for 6.0 for that matter.

Regards,
Ned