Re: PostgreSQL Easy NT attempt - Mailing list pgsql-ports

From Fredrick Bartlett
Subject Re: PostgreSQL Easy NT attempt
Date
List pgsql-ports
Ok, continued story...

I created a c:\tmp dir and reran install.bat.  Ok now it created
setpath.bat.

When I ran initdb.bat I got the following error...

This database system will be initialized with username "bartletr".
This user will own all the data files and must also own the server
process.

Creating database system directory /cygdrive/exit
mkdir: cannot make directory `/cygdrive/exit': No such file or directory

initdb failed.
Removing /cygdrive/exit.
Removing temp file /tmp/initdb.1022.
Press any key to continue . . .