Re: PostgreSQL Easy NT attempt - Mailing list pgsql-ports

From Fredrick Bartlett
Subject Re: PostgreSQL Easy NT attempt
Date
List pgsql-ports
NT4 sp4
Unzipped to c:\
Got the following error for install.bat...

bash.exe: warning: could not find /tmp, please create!
Please specify your database directory
(the directory where your databases should be)
in the form x/folder1/.../lastfolder
where "x" is your drive letter, and "/folder1/.../lastfolder" are
slash "/" separated directories.
Example: if your DB should be in "G:\PostgreSQL\data" you would
specify "g/PostgreSQL/data"
DB path>