Re: Some questions on user defined types and functions. - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Joel Burton
Subject Re: Some questions on user defined types and functions.
Date
List pgsql-general
It would seem that it wouldn't break anyone's existing setup, since
you couldn't have an env variable in there anyway. (No one really
has a directory called $HOME, I hope!)

So, perhaps it could just be something in the documentation that
has a stern warning about watching your consistency. Caveat
hacker and all that.

--
Joel Burton, Director of Information Systems -*- jburton@scw.org
Support Center of Washington (www.scw.org)