RE: how connect visual basic to pgsql? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Robert D. Nelson
Subject RE: how connect visual basic to pgsql?
Date
List pgsql-general
===== Original Message from pjw@rhyme.com.au (Philip Warner) at 7/22/00 6:45
am
>At 10:32 22/07/00 +0530, anuj wrote:
>>
>>When I do connectivity then error come - "Provider cannot be found. It may
>>not be properly installed."
>>

>Looks like a Windows/VB/ODBC/OLEDB error message to me, but I could be
>wrong.

I've had that error every time I installed the Insight ODBC drivers for
postgres. I never bothered researching it further since I got pgaccess
working under windows, but it would be useful to know why many of us just
can't point-and-click to success with it.

Rob Nelson
rdnelson@co.centre.pa.us