Re: Latest parser changes - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Thomas Lockhart
Subject Re: Latest parser changes
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> > Add PATH as a type-specific token, since PATH is in SQL99
> > to support schema resource search and resolution.
> You do realize this broke the geometry regress test?

Um, er, I guess not. But I *did* make one round of fixes to get the
regression tests to pass (by allowing PATH as a type name in gram.y),
and my recollection is that the PATH naming problem had actually
affected several regression tests. That is no longer the case on my
machine (i.e. only one test fails).

So I'm guessing again (my development laptop is powered off right now)
that the regression test is only partially damaged, perhaps with a
column name problem?? I'll try to look at it this weekend.
                 - Thomas