Re: Slashdot discussion - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Ned Lilly
Subject Re: Slashdot discussion
Date
List pgsql-general
Tom's right that Great Bridge doesn't have a shipping product yet, or a
website that has a whole lot to say for that matter.  But there's a lot going
on behind the curtain over the summer that we'll be sharing with everyone over
the next few months.

In the meantime, if anyone would like to talk off-list about specific
development priorities, either in PostgreSQL itself or related tools,
interfaces, etc., please feel free to contact me directly.

And I'll reiterate once again:  Any code we write will go straight into the
patch bucket like everyone else.  We'll work with the folks on the -hackers
list to make sure that we don't go off and do anything stupid too :)

Thanks,

Ned Lilly
VP, Hacker Relations
Great Bridge, LLC