more corruption - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tim Perdue
Subject more corruption
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Now I know that you all believe that postgres only has problems due to
bad programming, but I'm getting another problem that I can't figure out
in 6.5.3

[PostgreSQL 6.5.3 on i686-pc-linux-gnu, compiled by gcc egcs-2.91.66]
  type \? for help on slash commands  type \q to quit  type \g or terminate with semicolon to execute queryYou are
currentlyconnected to the database: db_geocrawler

db_geocrawler=> vacuum analyze;
ERROR:  cannot find attribute 1 of relation pg_attrdef

This is causing geocrawler.com to be totally fubar at this point.

Any ideas? Do I have to recover from the last backup?

Tim

--
Founder - PHPBuilder.com / Geocrawler.com
Lead Developer - SourceForge