PG Windows - Installer Error - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Richard Broersma
Subject PG Windows - Installer Error
Date
List pgsql-general
When upgrading pg 8.4.1 to 8.4.2 the following error message appeared:

-Error-

[quote]"Error copying file from package archive
(...)/postgresql-8.4.2-1-windows.exe to (...)/bin/comerr32.dll[/quote]

After selecting retry, the install process completes successfully.

P.S.

I tried posting this to the enterprisedb forums but I get the
following error message when submitting the post:

An error has occurred.

For detailed error information, please see the HTML source code, and
contact the forum Administrator.

java.lang.ClassCastException

--
Regards,