Re: strange postgresql x mysql comparison in forrester analyse - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Richard Broersma
Subject Re: strange postgresql x mysql comparison in forrester analyse
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On Fri, Oct 16, 2009 at 4:36 PM, Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> wrote:

> In other words, I made the mistake of being honest with the analyst
> rather than hyping, which worked with Forrester in the past.  Just not
> anymore.

I don't think its a mistake for a person wearing the hat of community
leader and core member to be honest about the capabilities of
PostgreSQL.  But to make the playing field even, should future
inquires from Forrester be directed to the marketing wings of
companies that use PostgreSQL.

--
Regards,
Richard Broersma Jr.