Re: 8.3.7 Windows Update Error - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Richard Broersma
Subject Re: 8.3.7 Windows Update Error
Date
List pgsql-general
On Wed, Mar 25, 2009 at 11:00 AM, Magnus Hagander <magnus@hagander.net> wrote:

>> Q2)  Is integer timestamps becoming the new default from the previous
>> floating point data type?
>
> My guess is that your previous install was from the community MSI
> installer, and not the one-click one. Could that be it?

Thanks guys!

Yes this is correct.  I am now downloading the community version.  I
am curious why the community version isn't the first choice listed in
the PostgreSQL download page.  (Not that it really matters which
version is listed first.)

--
Regards,
Richard Broersma Jr.