Bootable Flash Drive Installation Scripts - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Richard Broersma
Subject Bootable Flash Drive Installation Scripts
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Has anyone or can anyone develop(ed) a shell script to install the
various .iso and .img files onto a flash drive.  We will have the
necessary laptops and flash drives on hand to create any of the
various bootable PostrgresQL stack installs that are available.  My
concern is that we (the non-SAs) might be lacking the know-how needed
to create this niffy swag items quickly on demand.

Any thoughts?

--
Regards,
Richard Broersma Jr.