Booth swag for the absentee enthusiast - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Richard Broersma
Subject Booth swag for the absentee enthusiast
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
I keep hearing about all of this really cool booth swag.  Due to the
uncertainty in the demands of my work schedule, I can't attend some of
the larger conventions featuring PostgreSQL.

Even thought I can't attend, I would still like to offer my (monetary)
support and hopefully get some of this cool complimentary booth swag
in the process.

Is there any provision for persons like me?

--
Regards,
Richard Broersma Jr.

Visit the Los Angles PostgreSQL Users Group (LAPUG)
http://pugs.postgresql.org/lapug