Re: Logical Replication - detail message with names of missing columns - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Logical Replication - detail message with names of missing columns
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> This works OK for my language at least.  I couldn't find any guidance on
> whether there's a problem doing things this way for RTL languages etc,
> but +1 for doing it this way.

Hmm ... fortunately, there's not any large semantic significance to the
order in which the columns are mentioned here.  Maybe an RTL speaker
would read the column names in the opposite order than we do, but I
don't think it's a problem.