Re: Need a "What's New in 9.4 Wiki Page" - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Gilberto Castillo
Subject Re: Need a "What's New in 9.4 Wiki Page"
Date
List pgsql-advocacy

> On 05/28/2014 01:04 AM, Gabriele Bartolini wrote:
>> Is it ok if I start organising the way I proposed it last month? (devs
>> and
>> ops)?
>
> Well, since we're going for "Performance, Reliability, Flexibility" as
> the theme, I'm kind of thinking we should organize it that way.  Of
> course, that's not exclusive; pretty much Performance + Reliability is
> Ops, and Flexibility is Dev.

For me yes, I see it as being able to use non-sql and sql.

Saludos,
Gilberto Castillo
La Habana, Cuba
---
This message was processed by Kaspersky Mail Gateway 5.6.28/RELEASE running at host imx3.etecsa.cu
Visit our web-site: <http://www.kaspersky.com>, <http://www.viruslist.com>