Re: Making C function declaration parameter names consistent with corresponding definition names - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Making C function declaration parameter names consistent with corresponding definition names
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Peter Geoghegan <pg@bowt.ie> writes:
> I have to admit that these inconsistencies are a pet peeve of mine. I
> find them distracting, and have a history of fixing them on an ad-hoc
> basis. But there are real practical arguments in favor of being strict
> about it as a matter of policy -- it's not *just* neatnikism.

I agree, this has always been a pet peeve of mine as well.  I would
have guessed there were fewer examples than you found, because I've
generally fixed any such cases I happened to notice.