Re: [HACKERS] Request for 7.0 JDBC status - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From Thomas Lockhart
Subject Re: [HACKERS] Request for 7.0 JDBC status
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
> otoh, how close are you Peter (hope you see this; I've blown away
> enough email to have lost your address) to posting a built jar file or
> whatever is usually provided? Should we post this somewhere on
> postgresql.org to help out? Should I post my recently built stuff?

Ah, found Peter's e-mail address in an obvious place (the jdbc source
tree).

Another question for Peter: would it be possible to update the README
file in the source tree, and other ancillary files? I know you've been
very busy, but even a brief fixup to adjust dates and version numbers
would be helpful for 7.0.
                     - Thomas

South Pasadena, California