Re: [HACKERS] bitten by docs - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Thomas Lockhart
Subject Re: [HACKERS] bitten by docs
Date
Re: [HACKERS] bitten by docs  (Bruce Momjian <pgman@candle.pha.pa.us>)
List pgsql-hackers
> This was discussed a while ago.  I thought we had agreed that we needed
> to keep two sets of docs on the website, one for the last stable release
> (ie, 6.5 currently) and one for the current development tip.  But I
> guess nothing's been done about it yet...

Perhaps we agreed what should be done, but I'm not sure anyone agreed
to actually do it.

Vince, could you take ownership of this issue (at least to get it on a
ToDo list so we don't forget)? I'm happy to help (will probably need
to redirect the nightly html production to another area of the web
site) but I'm reluctant to muck around with the overall structure of
the site, at least without some adult supervision...
                - Thomas

South Pasadena, California