Re: longfin and tamandua aren't too happy but I'm not sure why - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: longfin and tamandua aren't too happy but I'm not sure why
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Dilip Kumar <dilipbalaut@gmail.com> writes:
> Btw, I think the reason for the bus error on wrasse is the same as
> what is creating failure on longfin[1], I mean this unaligned access
> is causing Bus error during startup, IMHO.

Maybe, but there's not a lot of evidence for that.  wrasse got
through the test_decoding check where longfin, tamandua, kestrel,
and now skink are failing.  It's evidently not the same issue
that the 32-bit animals are choking on, either.  Looks like yet
a third bug to me.