Re: [ANNOUNCE] Announce: PostgreSQL-6.5.3 binaries available for Windows NT - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From Hannu Krosing
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Announce: PostgreSQL-6.5.3 binaries available for Windows NT
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
Kevin Lo wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Some people asked me to build PostgreSQL binaries for Windows NT.
> The binaries(PostgreSQL-6.5.3) are now available at:
>
> ftp://203.79.167.135/pub/postgres-nt-binaries.tar.gz

Great !

> Please go to my page if you want to build it yourself :)
>
> http://www.freebsd.org/~kevlo/postgres/portNT.html
>
> The Chinese version is at:
>
> http://www.freebsd.org/~kevlo/postgres/portNT_Big5.html

And could someone please put a note about them on www.postgresql.org ?

I searched it on Sunday for just this and I could only find a link to
the last url - the chinese translation ;(

Hannu